Advice for anyone starting Uni (British) or Collage (US) or any new school!
- Dont panic, everyone is in the same boat as just as nervous as you are.
- Be friendly with everyone, no matter what they look like, what accent they have, or your initial thought about them, Everyone deserves a chance, and you dont want to make bad first impression.
- Do the homework and tutorial prep, it will pay off when exam time comes round.
- Have fun, you’re in your first year, with very little responsibilities, take time off studying and go out with friends, go on dates.
- Don’t shit on your doorstep. Meaning dont hook up with someone in your halls or house ect for a one night stand. It can and probably will get really awkward.
- Be yourself
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help or tel someone your homesick ir struggling.